Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I come up with a wish list when this season comes. Although I do not get what I want, I just don’t give up.
For this year, here’s my list. It doesn’t mean though that I will not accept something not on the list. All gifts are welcome!
1. Paulo Coelho’s “Aleph”
2. Elizabeth Gilbert’s “Committed”
3. The Body Shop’s “White Musk”
4. Cool and pretty planner
5. Sturdy wallet
6. Make up (eye shadow, blush on or lipstick – with considerations to my skin color)
7. Accessories (pearl earrings, dangling earrings, bangles and fashion rings)
8. Ipanema slippers (I want to try them since my last 2 Havaiana pairs have given up on me!)
9. Shorts or skirts
10. Pretty and nice blouse or shirt
11. Bag (for work)
For all those who will heed this, thank you. You will be blessed.