It was crazy-busy at work this week! Thank goodness it’s over and I survived.
This was officially the last week of the semester so one can just imagine what happened, well to give you an idea, here is a list of what I did this week:
- Read and re-read student theses (I am supervising 3!).
- Attended 2 mock defenses.
- Prepared for my classes’ final examination: presentations of projects.
- Conducted the project presentations, spent the whole day for this.
- Checked the project reports, spent the entire night for this.
- Computed my students’ final grades, this is so back-breaking and tiring!
- Submitted my grades (yehey!).
- Prepared department reports for the college review and planning session on Monday.
- Attended meetings in between.
Wow, what a week! Now I look forward to a “short” break, a few days next week. It would have been the semester break or sembreak but it does not look like one. I will be attending at least 3 meetings and conferences next week. That leaves me with only 2 days off and the week end before the second semester enrollment on the 24th of October begin.
Right now, I could definitely use a massage. Longer sleeps sound great too.