I have been nominated as a “Versatile Blogger” and this came as a pleasant surprise since I am relatively new to the blog world. But, I will take it with gratitude! Here’s the deal:
- Thank and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Pass on the award.
- Contact and congratulate your nominees.
Thanks, Paula for the nomination! My seven random facts are:
- When I was born, I weighed 5 pounds and 8 ounces. I was small even then.
- I started dancing when I was 3. My mother was so amused that she would make me her “entertainer” for our guests at home. That also started my love for dancing.
- I became a teacher by accident but super no regrets!
- I was such a winner in two crazy contests: a singing contest (where I won as a champion) and a beauty contest (where I won 1st runner up then as the Miss when the original miss got married during her reigning year).
- This girl’s a sucker for the moon! Every month, I take note of full moon schedules and I do everything I can to watch it.
- I love hanging out in the beach, but just not directly under the sun. Obviously, I don’t need the extra tan.
- I do not look my age and some people find that a mystery. Honestly, there is no secret.
Now, as I am new, I can only think of one blogger to nominate: Evans. Cheers!